With the evolution of the global economy, international trade is booming between countries. There are many manufacturing companies who are now exporting their goods to different parts of the world to expand their businesses; hence the export industry is flourishing. However, even though the global economy has open up, there are many rules and regulations governing the export industry in each country as well as internationally are needed to keep in mind before starting an export business. The greatest amount of paperwork is required in order to export shipment goods from one country to the other. Since, export happens between two countries, the export documentation required is extensive, complex and required at every phase of the export process.. With this increasing importance of Export Import Business , many B- Schools started separate Post Graduate programme on Export – Import.
This value added programme also focused on all the following points to enhance the learning of MBA students
- Various laws related to Export import Business..Role of GST on Export Import Business.
- Various policies related to Export import Business. e.g EXIM polcy.
- Preparation of various commercial & regulatory documents e.g Letter of credit, Mate receipt, various shipping bills, Bill of lading, etc .How these are prepared? By whom & to whom these documents are made?
- Importance of various trade organizations. e.g WTO etc.
- Provided various practical examples for the better learning of students