Department of Business Administration organized an Interaction session as “Do’s and Don’ts during MBA program and at the time of interview process” for MBA-First Year students, with the alumnus of MBA Dept. ABESEC on 22/09/2018 in MDP Hall, Raman Block.
Alumni details who participated in the interaction.
1. Shashank Shekhar Singh (MBA 2014-2016), Sr. Executive HR , Genpact
2. Ashweriya Pandey (MBA 2014-2016), Project Manager, SPI Global
3. Amar Bisaria (MBA 2015-2017) , Business Development Manager, Amar Ujala Limited
4. ChandanPandey (MBA 2015 -2017), Asst.Manager Sales, Bajaj Finance Limited
5. Mohit Varshney (MBA 2015 – 2017), Account Manager, CPA Global
The session was very interactive and fruitful and students learnt the Do’s and Don’ts during MBA program and at the time of interview process as well as how to behave at the time of job joining. They requested all students to remain connected with alumni of our college as their guidance is always important. They requested all the students to respect their Teachers and be in Discipline always.
At the end Memento were given to the alumnis as a token of appreciation.
Abhibhavak Samman Samaroh
Abhibhavak Samman Samaroh – a get-together was held to honour the parents for the achievement of their wards during placements.