ABESEC Alumni Association (AAA)
ABESEC Alumni Association (AAA) was founded in 2007 with the objective to promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the ABES Engineering College and between the Alumni themselves. All students, on passing out, become members of the alumni association. The association is registered with the Registrar of Societies, Meerut with specified organization and bye-laws.
For efficient functioning of the association, the General Body meets annually, and elects an Executive Council. On this Occasion College organizes its yearly ‘Alumni Meet – cum – Decadal Celebrations’ to organize a get together in general & felicitate its alumni who graduated 10 year ago.
AAA has a portal ‘AlmaConnect’ (https://abes.almaconnect.com/) to connect alumni with students & faculty. The Alumni regularly visit the College and their interaction with current students is organized by academic departments and AAA together.
There has been immense contribution of the alumni towards career enhancement of ABES EC students. They have been helping students in following areas:
- Regular interaction to provide them insight about what industry expects from its employees, thus empowering them to acquire industry specific trainings and develop right aptitude and technical competence.
- Lectures/ seminars on latest technologies.
- Seminars to guide students for studies abroad.
- Guide students to prepare for various competitive examinations including IES and PSUs .
- Persuade their employers to send recruitment teams to ABES EC for campus placement .
- AAA is also supporting an NGO called HUHC (Help Us to Help the Child) which educates the children in slums & villages of poor downtrodden people.