Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: To provide students with an educational foundation by making them aware of critical concepts, techniques & technologies that are relevant to achieving organisational objectives.
- PEO2: Develop and strengthen various professional skills such as team building, leadership, effective communication & presentation skills to better negotiate the potential complexities in organizations.
- PEO3: Critically analyze and adopt a creative thinking approach to provide ethical, innovative and credible solutions.
- PEO4: Students will learn to assess and evaluate business issues and practices from a local and global perspective.
- PEO5: To ensure the smooth transition from campus to corporate by developing industry ready professionals.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
After completing this 2 year full time MBA program, the graduate will be able to:
- PO1: Understand and assimilate the concepts and principles of various functional areas of management.
- PO2: Apply the acquired knowledge & skills to resolve business problems.
- PO3: Demonstrate critical thinking ability in formulating strategies and evaluating complex business issues.
- PO4: Exercise leadership and team working skills required for accomplishing organizational goals.
- PO5: Effectively construct and communicate logical relevant business information & maintain interpersonal relationship.
- PO6: Make ethical choices & contribute towards development of the society.
- PO7: Evaluate & apply the effective use of technology to optimize business performance.
- PO8: Use entrepreneurial skills and innovative practices in setting up new ventures or startups.
- PO9: Possess professional skills for employment and lifelong learning.
- PO10: Synthesize knowledge & apply research skills for effective decision making.
- PO11: Acquire and demonstrate analytical skills with in various disciplines of business.