Value Added Programs
During the last three decades young people’s worlds have changed radically. The gap between the skills that business schools equip young people and skills need by industry has been growing.Studies conducted by various bodies in the recent past say that only 20-25% management graduates are employable. For bridging this gap the Department of Business Administration at ABES Engineering College has always ensured that its students stay abreast of the latest industry standards.
Keeping this in mind, the department has introduced value added programs in the course structure. The purpose is to impart professional knowledge and develop skills with relevant certifications to increase their employability. The department’s academic council meets with industry every year to identify the gaps through the outcome based delivery of the syllabus and industry demand. Based on these inputs the value added courses are designed and industry experts are identified to deliver these courses.
These value added courses are updated every year and necessary changes are done to meet the industry demands. The students will be offered a bouquet of programs with options to choose as per their career aspirations. These Value added courses are designed and delivered by industry experts. Value added courses are offered in the area of –
For Marketing specialization – (a) Digital Marketing, (b) Selling Skills, (c) Supply Chain Management, (d) Import Export Documentation.
For Human Resource specialization – (a) HR recruitment training (b) Interviewing, Resume & Interview hiring module (c) HR Analytics and Dashboard (d) Indian Payroll and Taxation (e) Statutory & Legal Compliances (f) HR Corporate Suitability
For Finance specialization – (a) Derivative Analysis (b) Capital Market (c) Financial Technical Analytics (d) NISM series 8 Equity Derivatives preparation (e) Selling skill of financial products
The above Value added program for MBA students have been delivered by industry experts. ABES Engineering College has signed memorandum of understanding (MOUs) with following organizations for delivering these value added programs –
- Safeducate learning Pvt. Ltd (by Safexpress Ltd)
- Derivative world, New Delhi. (Derivative Specialist)
- The Institute of Payroll Training and Management, Noida,(Corporate Trainer in HR and Payroll)
- Kaizen Training Solution Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi. ( A leading Corporate Trainer in Developing Selling Skiils)
- Roy Digital, New Delhi (A leading corporate trainer and a digital marketing agency)
- Tally Education Pvt. Ltd (A group company of Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd)
- International Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC), New Delhi (A leading organization for training on Import Export Documentation)